- How to contact you or where is AusPots located?
- Pls call us on 0411 883 681 durin business hour between 10am to 4:30pm Monday - Friday.
- Sorry, there is no public access to our warehouse in Hoppers Crossing and do not accept pickup for the month of March 2020, please call or email at :
- Phone : 0411 883 681
- What is your customer service policy?
- AusPots.com.au is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, backorder or a full refund.
- What is your shipping and handling policy?
- We deliver products Australia wide using Australia Post network. Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 working days depending on your location within Australia.
- When will I get the product(s) that I purchased?
- Once your payment is received we will dispatch your purchased within 24-48 hours (excluding public holidays or weekend)
ETA guideline for delivery to different states:
- VIC (1-3 working days), CBD area might be faster
NSW (2-3 working days), CBD area might be faster
QLD (3-7 working days)
ACT (3-7 working days)
NT (3-7 working days)
WA (3-7 working days)
TAS (3-7 working days)
- How much do you charge for postage?
- Our aim is to help you save money by utilising our efficient and effective shipping and distribution network. The freight cost when your purchase 1 item or many items are FREE ( except Bulk Buy & big pots ) . This would enhance your satisfactions and experiences when shopping with us.
- Can you deliver to PO Box?
- Yes, we are able to deliver to PO Box.
- What happen if no one at home when the product is delivered?
- When the product is delivered and you are not at home, the driver will leave a card for you to collect the products from local post office.
Delivery service is done during business hour. If you are at work, it would be better if you put your office as the delivery address.
- Do you ship outside Australia or internationally?
- Yes, we do ship internationally using Australian Post. If you are interested with our product, please email us for postage rate.
- Do you offer insurance on delivery?
- Yes, we do offer signature on delivery. With premium delivery service you will get insurance, tracking number and its registered. Please email us for the rate.
- How do I know that you have already sent the product I ordered?
- Once we have processed your order and dispatched the products, you will receive an email notification from us regarding this.
- Do you allow pick up?
- Yes, you can pick up the product from our nursery located in Hoppers Crossing or Monbulk prior arrangement. Please place a remark at the checkout page or contact us directly.
- Does the product you sell come with warranty?
- Yes, certainly, all the products that you purchase form us will be covered by one year manufacturer warranty. We are confident that the products we sell to you are free from defect, in good working order and they are as what the manufacturers describe to us. All the products we sell are tested when they arrive at our warehouse.
- Do you offer refund if I change my mind?
- Yes, we will gladly refund your purchase. We want you to be happy with the product you buy. If you change your mind after you made a purchase from us, we offer 30 days money refund less $8 to cover the postage and administrative fee. Please contact our customer service email@example.com should you wish to do this. We will need proof of purchase details from you such as invoice number and date of the purchase. Please be advised that AusPots will not cover any postage costs for returned products. These costs must be covered in full by customer.
This is only valid for unopened product and still sealed product. We are unable to offer refund if the product is used or has already been open.
- I have not received the product I ordered, what can I do?
- Please send us an email. We will investigate this for you and response to you with 48 hours.
Sometime delays on delivery could be cause by public holidays or weekend. If the delay is caused by delivery difficulties, or unforeseeable circumstances, please don’t worry, we are on top of this and will make sure you get your product as soon as possible. Our aim is to provide you with satisfaction when you buy products from us.
- The product I purchase is not working properly or defective, what can I do?
- Should the product you purchase is defective, you will need to fill in RA form and wait for us to give you RA number. Once you received the RA number, you can send the faulty product to us, and we can organise a replacement for the faulty product. Please include the RA number together with the faulty product and send it to the address below:
1 / 3 Shaft Court, Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029
- Can I cancel my order?
- If you wish to cancel your order, we can offer you full refund. We would really appreciate it if you can let us know as early as possible before we send the product to you, this would speed up the refund process and help us save freight cost.
- Do I need to keep the packaging?
- We highly recommend that you keep the original packaging of the product. If you have discarded the original packaging, when you claim for warranty, please make sure that you pack the product securely and safely. When we send the replacement to you we will provide alternative packaging should the original package is discarded.
- What is your privacy and security policy?
- AusPots.com.au understands that privacy is important to you. AusPots.com.au is also required to comply with the requirements of the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
- What is your warranty and refund policy?
- At AusPots.com.au, we don't have a reputation for a stellar customer service without good reason. We go to length to ensure that your interests are protected when you shop with us. In line with this, our after-sale services are designed to maximise your flexibility so you can make the most from your purchases.